I don’t understand this Business question and need help to study.
- If for example there are 18 critical members of my 1st and 2nd tier supply chain (customers and suppliers and me) and another 1,218 other companies on my extended supply chain map (e.g. the complete map), how many S&OPs are there?
- How often do I create a new S&OP?
- Who approves the final Supply Chain Plan?
- What are the steps that I should take AFTER the S&OP is complete?
- Why is the reverse of outsourcing so much more difficult, time consuming and expensive than outsourcing?