1. A survey of 200 adults in the U.S. found that 76% regularly wear seat belts while driving.
True or false: 76% is a parameter.
2. True or false: The checking account numbers of customers at a bank represent quantitative data.
3. Determine whether the quantitative variable is continuous or discrete.
The time (in minutes) required for a student.
4. Define the terms: statistic and parameter.
Answer the following question based on the above bar graph.
5. Which class has the highest frequency? lowest frequency?
6. What percent of the people has an age at most 33 years old?
7. What percent of the people has an age at least 43 years old?