Address how the data collection method supported discovery, description, or understanding and the data collection strategies used.
Academic Learning for specialized nurses: A grounded theory Study.
Authors: Millberg, Lena German
Bramberg, Elisabeth Bjork
Nursing Education in Practice, 2014, 14(6) 714-721.
Please include the above article to be critiqed and DO NOT exceed 2 pages:
1.Ctitique the clarity of the Purpose of Study, the study significance, and the studys practical and theoretical contribution to nursing
2.Critique addresses the level of organization and clarity if the articles introduction
3.Critique addresses the articles literature review in terms of comprehensiveness, timeliness, relevance, and importance of the current
4. Address how the selected method achieved the purpose or aim of the study
5. Address how the participants were selected
5. Address how the data collection method supported discovery, description, or understanding and the data collection strategies used.
6. Address the strategies used to analyze the data and whether or not the reader was able to follow the researchers stated processes and how
data saturation was achieved
7. Address how the findings demonstrated the participants realities and how the researcher demonstrated that the findings were meaningful to
8. Address how the researcher provided a context for the use of the findings.