Instructional Software for Student Learning
Part B: Software-Website Evaluation Rubric
Chapter 5 discusses many different types of instructional software that are relevant for use in
From your textbook readings or in your search on the Internet, select one
instructional software to review and evaluate using the evaluation instrument attached above.
After you have selected your software/website to evaluate, complete the Software-Website
Evaluation Rubric in its entirety including the Overview or Description of the Software/Website.
Part C: After the sheet is done write a post answering these questions (use the minimum of 300
words if you can)
● Title of the Software (no duplication of software allowed) .
● URL address (must be an active link and not password protected).
● Short overview to acquaint your classmates with the software you reviewed.
● Cost of the software.
● Preferred grade level the software.
● Delivery Method (Drill and practice; tutorial; simulation; game or gamification; problem
based; personalized learning)
The post After you have selected your software/website to evaluate, complete the Software-Website Evaluation Rubric in its entirety including the Overview or Description of the Software/Website. appeared first on Essay Lane.