I’m studying for my Biology class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Bradford Assay Protocol
- Background information describing the techniques (5 points), purpose of the experiment (5 points), and a hypothesis (5 points).
- A protocol with numbered steps that contain correct units for volumes, times, weights, etc. (15 points)
- Data/dilution charts (to be filled in while you are conducting your experiments) (10 points)
- Explanation of expected results (5 points)
- References with proper in text citations (5 points)
(#1 above is 15 points total; #2-5 above are worth 35 points total.)