I’m trying to study for my Mathematics course and I need some help to understand this question.
Respond to the following:
The quadratic formula is important in mathematics: it “can… be used to solve any quadratic equation” (Algebra for College Students, Section 6.4). Every student in an algebra course has to memorize this equation. Search the Internet for any tips, tricks, or shortcuts people use to remember the quadratic formula. Then, answer the questions here:
- Share your favorite new tip or trick you learned about.
- Explain why you selected this tip or trick. Describe why you think this tip or trick might work in helping other students remember the formula.
- Do you have your own tips or tricks you use when solving quadratic formulas? If so, share those as well.
- -Posts well developed answers that fully addresses and develops all aspects of the concept
- -Posts factually correct, reflective and substantive contribution; advances discussion.
- -Use REFERENCES to literature, readings, or personal experience to support comments
- -500 words