I need help with a History question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
The American Declaration of Independence is one of the truly remarkable documents in the history of the world (not just the United States). For this assignment you should first read the Declaration of Independence and then watch the short video provided by the link below. Once you have read the Declaration of Independence and watched the video, answer the following questions (your answers should be based on the Declaration of Independence and information from the video):
Please number your answers so I know which answer goes with which question.
1. What are the unalienable rights of man?
2. What is the purpose of government?
3. Who has the right to change a government?
4. Where does a government obtain its legitimate authority?
5. What conflict did Americans have to resolve about what they were fighting for?
6. What does Newt Gingrich call the most basic difference between the United States and any other country in the world today?
I expect your post to be well organized and well written. While this is not an English class, I expect you to employ the skills learned in grammar and writing classes since you first started school.