I’m working on a Management exercise and need support.
Apply the principles of strategic planning to construct strategic management plans for organizations.
Your boss needs you to develop an employee assessment survey that consists of 10 questions and will be administered through email to all employees. She hands you the following requirements that must be addressed within the survey:
- Integrating a Likert scale
- Identifying technical competencies on ERP systems
- Examining skill depth within financial services
- Reviewing overall knowledge of HR legal compliance
- Understanding depth of product knowledge
- Comprehending engineering technical abilities
- Gathering information on general shipping knowledge
- Identifying interest in future leaders
Your job is to submit your boss the questionnaire that contains 10 specific questions that integrate the requirements above along with any other necessary pieces of information you believe would add value to understanding the employees’ feelings about their operational knowledge and capabilities.
Additionally, you need to submit a one-page summary that includes an introduction showcasing an understanding of internal assessments. Within the body of the paper, provide comparative research to other possible external surveys. Lastly, within the conclusion, discuss why your survey will add operational value to the organization.