Read the instructions and requirements thoroughly and make sure to answer each part.
Developing an Implementation Plan
This is a capstone project and this is the 4th part of my research paper. The topic or, as it is called in research, PICOT question is:Are the patients in acute care settings (P) who have limited mobility (I) compared with those in long term care facility (C) at higher or lower risk of developing pressure ulcer (O) during their stay (T)?
I will provide you with the previous parts because all the parts must correlate. In addition, I will provide you with the 15 articles that must be used as references. These are the only 15 references to use for the assignment. Remember, the research paper must be written from the nursing point of view. I have been encountering too many problems with the previous orders on this paper, hence, if you have questions or do not understand the requirements completely, please let me know ahead of time, so we both can avoid extra work.
Also, you can upload some part of the paper as you write for me see if you are going in the right direction.
Consider the population in which the solution is intended, the staff that will participate, and the key contributors that must provide approval and/or support for your project to be implemented. These stakeholders are considered your audience.
Develop an implementation plan (1,500-2,000 words) using this checklist. The elements that should be included in your plan are listed below:
1. Explainsmethod of obtaining necessary approval(s) and securing support from your organizations leadership and fellow staff.
2. Provide description of current problem, issue, or deficit requiring a change. Hint: If you are proposing a change in current policy, process, or procedure(s) when delivering patient care, describe first the current policy, process, or procedure as a baseline for comparison.
3. Provide detailed explanation of proposed solution (new policy, process, procedure, or education to address the problem/deficit).
4. Discuss rationale for selecting proposed solution.
5. Incorporate evidence from your Review of Literature in Topic 2 to support your proposed solution and reason for change. (I will upload it for you separately)
6. Provide a detailed description of implementation logistics (When and how will the change be integrated into the current organizational structure, culture, and workflow? Who will be responsible for initiating the change, educating staff, and overseeing the implementation process?)
7. Identify resources required for implementation: staff; educational materials (pamphlets, handouts, posters, and PowerPoint presentations); assessment tools (questionnaires, surveys, pre- and post-tests to assess knowledge of participants at baseline and after intervention); technology (technology or software needs); funds (cost of educating staff, printing or producing educational materials, gathering and analyzing data before, during, and following implementation), and staff to initiate, oversee, and evaluate change.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines.