I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
Define total compensation and identify the components of a total compensation program. Discuss why it is important for HR professionals to understand legislation, unions, and interindustry wage differentials when establishing total compensation programs. Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Total Compensation, Conclusion. Remember to use you text book and at least one other source for this paper.
Your response to the discussion prompt should contain a minimum of 500 words. Your response should be formatted in APA style and reference the text book as well as one other authored source.
- References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and citations must match 100%.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
- Your paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
- Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources – do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK – I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions – write formally
- Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
- Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
- As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper – the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a power is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.