Can you help me understand this Communications question?
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade. Pay close attention to the rubric details for each of the following grading criteria as these will serve as your guidelines when preparing reflective paper:
- Quality of Reflection
- Written Communication
- Review the pre-reflection paper you wrote in Workshop One.
- Use the process outlined in the Reflective Writing: A Basic Introduction article to write a 2-page reflective paper (approximately 500 words).
- Review your paper to be sure it is written clearly and is easy to read. Use Grammarly (free for IWU students) or another tool to correct basic writing errors. Unless you are using in-text citations, APA is not required for this paper.
- Submit your final reflection paper by the end of the workshop.