If a value represents the 95th percentile, this means that a. there is a 5% chance that this value is incorrect b. 95% of all values are above this…

If a value represents the 95th percentile, this means that

a. there is a 5% chance that this value is incorrect

b. 95% of all values are above this value

c. 95% of all values are below this value

d. 95% of the time you will observe this value

Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount “GET12” for 12%

Posted in Uncategorized