If the school cafeteria serves meat loaf, there is a 60% chance that they will serve peas. If they do not serve meat loaf., there is a 40% chance…

If the school cafeteria serves meat loaf, there is a 60% chance that they will serve peas. If they do not serve meat loaf., there is a 40% chance that they will serve peas anyway. The students know that meat loaf will be served exactly once during the 5-day week, but they do not know which day. If tomorrow is Monday, what is the probability that the cafeteria serves meat loaf?

Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount “GET12” for 12%

Posted in Uncategorized