1. A social psychologist measures the amount of time it takes someone to assist a stranded motorist in different parts of town.
2. A developmental psychologist counts the number of errors that children of different ages make during a conservation of mass test.
3. An environmental psychologist surveys young and old adults on their opinion about a new multi-story office building.
4. A clinical psychologist studies the depression scores of people in her therapy group and the scores of those on the waiting list for the therapy group.
5. A cognitive psychologist measures the number of items remembered when presented in either a quiet or noisy condition.
6. An educational psychologist works in three different classrooms to see if the number of windows affects student performance in the class.
7. A physiological psychologist gives a stimulant or a depressant to a rat and measures the number of open-field exploration boxes entered.
8. A counseling psychologist working with normal and dysfunctional couples gives each group the Bem Sex-Role Inventory.
9. A school psychologist gives the Strong Campbell Interest Inventory to a group of students planning to go to college and those not planning to go to college.
10. A behavioral psychologist counts the number of “ums” spoken by novice and professional speakers.
11. An experimental psychologist uses four different orders of presentation in an experiment that measures the number of words recalled.
12. An industrial/organizational psychologist studies the number of cars produced on the assembly line during morning and evening shifts.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post independent and dependent variable – Nursing Writers Hub appeared first on nursing writers.