Lately you have noticed the need for changes within your organization
Lately you have noticed the need for changes within your organization that would advance the field of nursing. You have decided to develop a proposal and submit it to executive leadership. Format this assessment as a professional proposal. You may want to look at how proposals are drafted within your organization and follow that format. You will still need a references page; follow APA guidelines for in-text citations and references.
Address the following in your proposal:
- Briefly describe the problem and how it impacts the organization, patients, and/or the nursing profession.,
- Describe possible evidence-based interventions for the problem.
- Analyze potential barriers and resistance to change that might come from the organization, patients, and/or colleagues.
- Describe strategies to overcome barriers and resistance to change.
- Develop a plan to implement evidence-based interventions. What steps would you take? What resources might you need?
- Identify other health care professionals to enlist as team members to help drive change in the organization.
Your completed assessment should be 4–6 pages in length, not including title page and references page. Support your statements and intervention plan with references to and citations for at least four scholarly or professional resources.
- Include a title page and references page.
- Reference at least four current scholarly or professional resources.
- Use APA format for citations and references.
- Use Times New Roman font, 12 point.
- Double space.