I’m working on a Mathematics exercise and need support.
Finish 6.4、6.5、7.1 by due time.
What you should be able to do.
◦ for indefinite integrals
◦ for definite integrals
◦ changing limits of integration
◦ w.r.t. x
◦ w.r.t. y
◦ cross-sections (slicing)
◦ of revolution
∗ using washers/discs
∗ using cylindrical shells
◦ R udv = uv − R vdu
◦ use of identities to evaluate
◦ know or be able to find quickly R tan x dx = ln |sec x| + c
◦ know R sec x dx = ln |sec x + tan x| + c
◦ integrals involving sinn x cosm x
◦ integrals involving tann x secm x