MC6022 – Law of Patients’ Rights
- Knowledge of the Legal System: Examine the structure, history, and values underlying the legal system.
- Research, Analysis, and Workplace Communication: Locate, analyze, and apply relevant legal authorities to real-world situations, and present research findings in a clear and professional manner.
- Communication with Legal Counsel: Define the broad outlines of legal issues encountered in the workplace, and communicate with legal counsel, as needed, using appropriate legal reasoning and vocabulary.
- Risk Management (Concentration): Assess ways to reduce and manage legal risks in the workplace.
- Compliance Programming (Concentration): Plan, implement, and evaluate effectiveness of compliance programs.
- Application of Regulatory Standards (Concentration): Identify and apply the relevant legal authorities that regulate their professional field.