I just need this in a question and answer format. Each part between 500-600 words.
In this activity, you will evaluate the line between citizens as customers as it relates to public service.
Read the following article:
Cassia, F. (2008). Citizen surveys impact on decisions in local government (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Journal of Services Research, 8(1), pp. 109-122. Retrieved from http://vlib.excelsior.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bth&AN=32732748&site=eds-live&scope=site
Now, respond to the following:
- Which factors are most likely to influence a decision-maker’s choice to strongly consider the responses to citizen surveys?
- Evaluate the difference between public and private sector surveys.
- Why do the public and private sectors respond to survey data differently?
Sometimes focus groups are more useful than surveys. Focus groups may be used as supplements to surveys or even in place of surveys. In this activity, you will discuss the disadvantages and advantages of each.
Respond to the following:
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both surveys and focus groups.
- Construct a scenario in which a mixed model (quantitative and qualitative analysis) using both surveys and focus groups will generate the best data for decision making.