1.The information to include in reports should take into account whether an omission or misstatement could influence a user's decision.
2. Information that has the capacity to make a difference in a decision
3. Information that is complete, neutral, and free from error
4. Information that allows for comparisons to be made for two or more accounting periods for a single company
5. Information that is meaningful to those who are willing to learn to use it properly
6. Information that allows for comparisons to be made between or among companies
Choose one for each question. Comparability, consistency, faithful representation, materiality, relevance, understandability