Consider the following facts:
– Company A had 500 units of inventory on hand at the beginning ofthe year.
– The unit cost of the beginning inventory items was $18each.
– On January 14, it sold 375 units for $28 each.
– On January 17, it purchased 250 units for $20 each.
– On January 25, it purchased 250 units for $22 each.
– On January 29, it sold 260 units for $32 each.
– Company A does not use the perpetual inventory accountingmethod.
– At the end of January, Company A takes a physical inventory countand discovers that 365 units are on hand.
Company A's cost of inventory at the end of January is $_________under the FIFO accounting method.
e. None of these answers are correct.