I’m studying for my Management class and need an explanation.
Your Project Sponsor has reviewed your project proposal and has asked that you make some changes to it.
In Assignment 2, you will provide a four to six (4-6) page paper, in which you must:
- Provide a summary of your project.
- Update the goals and objectives based upon his feedback as well as add two more goals & objectives. NOTE: Use your professor’s feedback to update your goals & objectives.
- Describe at least three (3) key milestones and /or deliverables for your project.
- Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines.
- Estimate the project’s overall cost and any key staffing and non-staffing resources needed.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the key concepts, processes, and components of project management.
- Develop a project plan including the critical elements of project scope and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Develop a process for managing & controlling a project.