I’m studying for my Writing class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
1. The design flaw in the C-clamp of American Flight 96 can be traced back to the production delays and competitive market with the Lockheed TriStar L1011. Site examples that would apply when looking at this accident with a Complex Linear Model.
2. The same design flaw in the C-clamp of Turkish Air Flight 98 was ignored by multiple parties. Site examples that would apply when looking at this accident with a Complex Linear Model.
3. The DC10 that crashed in Rosemont, IL was caused by a non-standard maintenance practice. What was done and why would American Airlines maintenance do it?
4. What lead to the fatigue failure of the rear pressure bulkhead and ultimately the tail section of the B747, JAL Flight 123, and how was it discovered?
5. With the three investigations into the B737 rudder PCU, United Flight 585, US Air Flight 427, and Eastwind Airlines Flight 517, what is meant by “Party to the NTSB investigation”?
6. Aircraft emergencies are often “come as you are” events. With no hydraulic power for flight controls, how did the crew of the DHL A300 in Baghdad control the aircraft?