Hi, please help. Thank you!
Buy three small packages of M&Ms and 5 small packages of Reese’s Pieces (same net weight as the M&Ms). Test whether or not the average number of candy pieces per package is the same for the two brands.
M&M bag 1: 30 Reese’s bag 1: 28 Reese’s bag 4: 33
M&M bag 2: 33 Reese’s bag 2: 32 Reese’s bag 5: 31
M&M bag 3: 29 Reese’s bag 3: 37
1. Ho: ____________
2. Ha: ____________
3. In words, define the random variable: average number of candy pieces per package
4. The distribution to use for the test is : normal
5. Calculate the test statistic using your data:
6. Draw a graph and label it appropriately. Shade the actual level of significance
b. Calculate the p-value.
7. Do you reject or not reject the null hypothesis?
8. Write a clear conclusion using a complete sentence.
M&M’s reese’s bag3028333229373331 1)2) ho:h1; there is no significant difference in the mean number of candy piecthere is significant difference in the mean number of candy pieces p…