I need support with this Business question so I can learn better.
This assignment is intended to improve your understanding of the concepts presented in Chapter 6, and to help you understand the application of these concepts to organizations.
1. In what ways could the Ritz-Carlton monitor its success in achieving quality?
2. Many companies say that their goal is to provide quality products or services. What actions might you expect from a company that intends quality to be more than a slogan or buzzword?
3. Why might it cost the Ritz-Carlton less to “do things right” the first time?
4. How could control charts, Pareto diagrams, and cause-and effect diagrams be used to identify quality problems at a hotel?
5. What are some nonfinancial measures of customer satisfaction that might be used by the Ritz-Carlton?