Two computer specialists are completing work orders. The first specialist receives 60% of all orders. Each order takes her Exponential amount of time…

Two computer specialists are completing work orders. The first specialist receives 60% ofall orders. Each order takes her Exponential amount of time with parameter λ1 = 3 hrs−1.The second specialist receives the remaining 40% of orders. Each order takes him Exponentialamount of time with parameter λ2 = 2 hrs−1.A certain order was submitted 30 minutes ago, and it is still not ready. What is the probabilitythat the first specialist is working on it?

Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount “GET12” for 12%

Posted in Uncategorized